Whole30

Sunday, June 1, 2014
Today is the day! I'm having my first go at Whole30. I've only eaten breakfast as of yet, but so far so good! I made my meal plan and I have my shopping list ready to go. I figure the best way to be successful with this program is by proper planning and food prep execution. Brace yourselves because my instagram and blog are probably going to be flooded with whole30 photos, recipes, and testimonies. Wish me luck!

WEEK ONE MEAL PLAN

Breakfast
  • Egg McNothin’s
  • Blueberry Tortillas
  • Broccoli Spinach Frittata with Caramelized Onions
  • Sweet Potato, Apple and Pancetta Hash
Lunch
  • Baked Pork Chops and Asparagus
  • Chicken Breast and Steamed Mix Vegetables
Dinner
  • Spaghetti Squash with Lean Ground Turkey and Mushrooms
  • Sweet Potato Chili
  • Taco Soup
  • Eggplant Sliders
Snacks
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Baby Carrots
  • Sliced Peppers
  • Celery Wedges
  • Apples
  • Berries
  • Bananas
  • Green Smoothies made with Coconut Water, Green Ice Cubes, and Minimal Frozen Fruit.

* Most of these recipes make multiple servings which means leftovers, which means, I won't have to cook every night - BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design