I Spoke too Soon

Thursday, April 17, 2014
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The other day I posted an entry about how Spring was finally here. I screwed up. I should have just kept my my lips sealed and refrained from posting anything. I think I jinxed myself, and, well, lots of other people, because it's gone. Spring is gone. She left us. I guess she only decided to stay in town for the weekend because we're back to crumby weather. It even snowed on Tuesday and it's supposed to get back down to 30 degrees this evening. Like, seriously, this is insane. 
I miss Washington and all of it's glorious predictable weather.

I guess the silver lining, because they're is one for every situation (right?), is the fact that I am getting a lot of use out of my chunky sweaters. Even though I would prefer to be wearing my maxi's by this time of the year,
 I do love a good chunky sweater. 


And this sweater pictured above just happens to be my favorite. It reminds me of a sweater that my grandpa has but, trendier and obviously more feminine. Not to mention its crazy warm and ties around the smallest part of my body
so it in no way makes me look frumpy.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design