My Most Amazing Mani

Monday, April 21, 2014
Since we've moved to New Jersey, I hardly ever get my nails done anymore. It's been my experience that the places near us are either way too expensive or just not up to par so I'll only go once every couple months. I've been wanting to try a gel manicure for awhile now because I've heard that your manicure lasts much longer than a regular mani. However, after having a conversation with a co-worker last Thursday my feelings shifted. She happens to frequent the same nail salon that I use when I decide to treat myself and she was explaining that they have an even better and simpler process using a powder. It's called Signature Nail System (SNS) and it's life changing!


I will never get a normal manicure ever again. For me, it's like having natural acrylic nails, if that makes sense. My nails feel strong and the results should last 3-4 weeks. And the best part; you don't have to sit and wait around the nail salon while your nails dry and yet still worry about smudging them when you put your seat belt on or reach in your purse or whatever the heck usually does the trick. I HIGHLY recommend the next time you go see your nail professional that you ask about this amazing SNS process because it is fab, fab, fab!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design