Pucker that Pout!

Thursday, March 20, 2014
I feel most beautiful when I feel confident. My recent weight loss has given me the courage to step up my wardrobe to embrace my body instead of hiding it. With that I'm learning to be more playful with my make-up and accessories. I've become quite fond of my lips over the years. I have a subtle top lip and a fairly voluptuous bottom lip, which I think somewhat resembles a heart, and in turn, compliments my heart shaped face. So why not play up my favorite facial feature? My secret weapon for everyday glam has to be my lip stains and lipsticks. I don't know about you ladies, but as soon as I swipe my color of choice on and blot my lips, I instantly feel powerful, sultry, playful, and glamorous, all at once! 


I usually wear lighter pinks or a nude color to the office, but all bets are off when my husband and I go out or have any reason to get even slightly dressed up. I've found that hot pinks, vibrant corals, and burgundy shades compliment my fair skin and dark hair beautifully.

If you want to transform your everyday look play around with different shades and different products when you have some spare time so you can weed out which colors fit you best and which ones you should probably stay clear of. I'm a huge fan of Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, I have six or seven different shades and I use them ALL. They're great because the don't smudge and they don't make your lips flaky and dry like some lipsticks do. I usually only have to re-apply once half way through the day, which is super nice and convenient. 

So after you find your perfect shade, pucker up, and show off that pout Girlfriend! 

*I'm wearing "Sweetheart" from Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the photo. And in case anyone was wondering, my earrings and necklace are both from my favorite store; Express.

2 comments:

  1. Rock it! I felt the same way with my weight loss. It actually gave me confidence to explore my own style and be able to focus on how I liked my makeup instead how to make my face look as slim as possible. Proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lady Love! That means a lot coming from you :) It's almost impossible to feel pretty when you're not comfortable in your own skin so it's a nice feeling to finally have!

      Delete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design