Welcome

Saturday, March 1, 2014
First, I am new to this whole blogging process so please bear with me as I navigate my way through these new waters. My intention for this blog was to generate a space for sharing some of things I enjoy most out of this silly little thing we call life. I've made a lot of changes in my life within the last couple of years which have directly contributed to a happier, healthier, and more comfortable me. I feel strongly that success is something that should be shared and because of this I hope that my little tiny blog can inspire others to achieve the best versions of themselves. Overall, I want this to be a happy space so I will include details, photos, articles and other "things" that bring me pleasure. I want to encourage conversation and feedback here. So if there are specifics you want to see or have questions to ask, please feel free! 

Thanks,
Jodie

2 comments:

  1. http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/a_journey_of_a_thousand_miles_begins_with_a_single_step

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design